[CP2K-user] SCF Convergence stuck with ADMM HF?

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:47:21 UTC 2020

Dear Nick,

1) you convergence is not so bad already. At least, good enough for most
applications.
2) You Schwarz screening is rather large. Try 10-7 and smaller. Normally,
convergence is sensitive to the accuracy of Hartree-Fock exchange.

are you by chance running it on a Cray system?

Yours,

Vladimir

четверг, 14 мая 2020 г., 22:14:09 UTC+2 пользователь Nicholas Winner