[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13280] SCCS Solvation Model Implementation - Molecule Radii Explodes

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthi... at psi.ch
Mon May 11 20:56:46 UTC 2020

Dear Dev

an EPS_SCF threshold value of 0.001 for the SCF convergence is by far too large which results in unconverged energies and forces screwing up your system. Likewise, I suggest a smaller EPS_DEFAULT value of at least 1.0E-12 or less. It is also highly recommended to use an OUTER_SCF with OT.

HTH

Matthias