[CP2K-user] "error: Non-zero exit code detected" during compile of some specific tools before compiling the cp2k (version 6.1 and 7.1)

Sun Peng sp05... at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:09:50 UTC 2020

Hi, everyone, cp2k developers. I recently tried to compile cp2k 6.1 or 7.1
in my new workstation using the toolchain. However, when I tried to
configure some necessary or optional tools before compiling (with the help
of the script *install_requirements.sh*; *install_cp2k_toolchain.sh* in
tools/toolchain/) , I found some tools couldn't be installed correctly, and
error like "Non-zero exit code detected"  occured, as shown in following
picture. Now I found *spfft, libint* for cp2k 7.1 and *elpa* for cp2k 6.1
could't be installed smoothly.

[image: libint.png]

Is there anyone encounter similar problem? It would be appreciative if you
can help me handle this problem. Thanks a lot!