[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13276] run geo-opt by gpaw

shixun sun suns... at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:16:45 UTC 2020

Dear cp2k community,
  I thought maybe I‘ve added a 15Å vacuum of the slab to absorb the h2o
molecule. and that makes it hard to converge. BUT I am not sure.  Do I need
to fix my vacuum layer or something else?  Sincerely looking for your help
best wishes
sun shixun

shixun sun <suns... at gmail.com> 于2020年5月11日周一 下午3:06写道: