[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13186] Re: R_CUTOFF vdWaals pair potential

Austin clark austin.d... at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:53:33 UTC 2020

Thanks again Juerg.

I'm using using CP2K 4.1, and there seems to be several references to EWALD
in the manual. Do I need to enable all of them, or is there a specific one
I am looking for?
Also, How can I tell if the method I am using uses minimum image or not?
The log file is currently reporting the Coulombic cutoff as the specified
value, and not half of the box size.

Thanks,
Austin