[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13235] Re: CP2K 7.1-Cuda Bandgap and HF energies different from previous versions

Fabian Ducry fabia... at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:24:03 UTC 2020

So far I could not reproduce the behaviour with any other system than the
one provided by Andres. I tried
 - QS/regtest-admm-1/CH3-BP-NONE.inp
 - QS/regtest-hybrid-4/CH4-PBE0_TC_LRC.inp
 - the Si-8 example from https://www.cp2k.org/howto:static_calculation
 - the Si-8 example with 2 Si replaced by Al
I took the subsys from these 4 examples and replaced the one in the input
from Andres. All of them behave as they should with CUDA+OMP.

So it seems to be difficult to catch and maybe does not trigger very often?
That is probably why it does not show up in the regtests.

Best,
Fabian