[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12961] problem about how to run a task using cp2k-6.1

pavan kumar behara pavan... at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:00:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

>From the screenshot it looks like you built the toolchain successfully. Now
you can build cp2k as mentioned in the instructions. You can do a
regression test after compilation which gives you a summary of correct and
wrong tests. To do tests simply add "test" at the end of your make
invocation, for example * make -j 112 ARCH=local VERSION="popt" test*
would test the popt executable. If you check the output of this regression
test you would find *cp2k_prefix* which shows how the tests are executed.
You may use the same way of execution with your input files.

Best,
Pavan.

--
Pavan Kumar Behara