[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12927] L1SD for wannier localization

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 2 10:10:28 UTC 2020

Hi

this is related to this paper

A smooth ℓ1-norm sparseness function for orbital based linear scaling total energy minimization
J. Chem. Phys. 128, 064107 (2008); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2828507
Valéry Weber and Jürg Hutter

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland