[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13550] IC-QMMM with single charge in front of a metal plane: open boundary corrections

Dorothea Golze doroth... at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:55:59 UTC 2020

Dear Katharina,

I just ran a quick test for the EXT_POTENTIAL keyword. System: small
organic molecule on top of gold (charge-neutral periodic system using
standard periodic solver).  The keyword still seems to work as intended:
when preparing a plane-averaged plot in z-direction, the potential is not
zero in the region of the metal, but the value defined by EXT_POTENTIAL. I
can send you my example input files; feel free to contact me directly (
doroth... at aalto.fi).

Best regards,
Dorothea