[CP2K-user] Bond sequences error

Mayank Dodia mayan... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:50:05 UTC 2020

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response. The restart file had the same atom names and the
restart file matched with the previous input files. Unfortunately I didn't
noticed earlier before that I had an energy convergence problem for the
QM/MM system caused by distortion of the geometry of an QM-treated water
molecule, which caused a problem in the plain MM MD run as well.

Best Regards,
Mayank