[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13462] Can we obtain excited-states forces in TDDFPT using CP2K?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 5 11:42:00 UTC 2020

Hi

this functionality is not available in CP2K. There is work in progress
on this, but no immediate release anticipated.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland