[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13327] SCCS Solvation Model Implementation - Molecule Radii Explodes

Dev Rana dev.... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:15:12 UTC 2020

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for your help!

I was able to go to 200 without it crashing. My rationale for going above
100+ is that in the COSMO model the dielectric constant has a range that
goes towards infinity because of metals. A dielectric constant of 80, is
good for water but does not accurately represent an infinity model which
COSMO does for metals. But I'm pushing forward with the capabilities that
we have with CP2K, as I do not have access to the COSMO model.

Best Regards,
Dev