[CP2K-user] Bond sequences error

Mayank Dodia mayan... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:01:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

Has anyone experienced this sort of error?

 *   ___
   *
 *  /   \
    *
 * [ABORT] different sequence of bonds for same molecule kind molecule
type  = *
 *  \___/       1 molecule number=    634 NOT FOUND! Check the connectivity
of *
 *    |                                your system.
    *
 *  O/|
    *
 * /| |
    *
 * / \
topology_util.F:1117 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            4 topology_molecules_check
            3 connectivity_control
            2 topology_control
            1 CP2K
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0
[unset]: write_line error; fd=-1 buf=:cmd=abort exitcode=1
:
system msg for write_line failure : Bad file descriptor

I was running a QMMM file and this failure occurred after a restarted
calculation which ran without any issues before. I tried rerunning the
calculation by simplifying it to plain MM input with just solvent water
molecules, without success, and I am not really sure where the error is.
Can someone help me understand what exactly the error is and how should I
resolve it?

Best Regards,
MayankDodia