[CP2K-user] Molecular oxygen multiplicity

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:18:51 UTC 2020

Dear Ajay,

I would take an even number O2 molecules and set multiplicity to zero:
oxygen is normally not magnetized. However, the calculation should be
spin-polarized (spin-unrestricted) to allow for bond breaking and spin
contamination during the reaction.

Yours,

Vladimir

понедельник, 20 июля 2020 г. в 02:41:47 UTC+2, mdsi... at gmail.com: