[CP2K-user] Dipole Moment with Berry Phase method

Hossam Elgabarty hossam.... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:43:08 UTC 2020

Dear Nt,

Looking back at your previous questions, I think I might have misunderstood
what you meant. If your question is about _printing_ the dipole moment
using a non-periodic position operator, then you can simply choose:

PERIODIC .FALSE.

in this section:
https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-7_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/PROPERTIES/LINRES/LOCALIZE/PRINT/TOTAL_DIPOLE.html

Of course you can always do this on snapshots extracted from the
trajectory. Whether this is eventually consistent or not with your choice
of boundary conditions is upon you to decide.

Best regards,
Hossam