[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13620] Error "Coodinate file not found"

Anton S. Lytvynenko tenebrosu... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:20:09 UTC 2020

Dear Lucas,

I wonder why it fails on your system, the run with xyz file started
without complains in my hands (ok, it made me to reboot my PC due to
severe hanging after consuming all RAM, but I am pretty sure that the
coordinates file was read). CP2K 7.1 (ssmp), Mint 19.3.

What is your OS and CP2K version?

I wonder why your run requests PDB at all, I found no mentions of PDB in
your input.

Yours,

Anton

10.07.20 21:12, ban... at gmail.com пише: