[CP2K-user] Some questions about using RT-TDDFT method in cp2k code to calculate spectrum

lin xiong xiongl... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:03:54 UTC 2020

Hi all,

    Recently I learned that cp2k code has two ways to calculate the
absorption spectrum, namely real time propagation TDDFT and TDDFPT. I would
like to ask some questions about using rt-TDDFT to calculate the spectra.

    1. First of all, I would like to ask if my input file is correct? If
the input file is correct, then there are two additional questions: 2. In
which file (as shown in the figure below) is the data used to draw the
spectrum stored? 3. How to use these data to plot the spectrum?

[image: 25.jpg]