[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13585] how to use a long range corrected functional that is not a hybrid functional?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 6 08:12:12 UTC 2020

Hi

hybrid functional can be used in the latest version of the code.
Non-hybrids with "long ranged" correction are available.
See the "SAOP" keyword in the input. For examples have a look
in the tests/QS directories.
The PBE_HOLE_TC_LR functional is not related with this.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland