[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13577] Hirshfeld charges, neutral system with no zero total Hirshfeld charge

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jul 1 09:16:37 UTC 2020

Hi

the problem is in the use of the GAPW method. The Hirshfeld code
only works with the (soft) density on the realspace grid.
There should be a warning or a stop, my mistake.

Fixing this is probably not too hard. If I find some time I
will do it. No promises.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland