[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12785] 120680 atom system - CPASSERT failed

Pierre Cazade pierre.a... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:00:03 UTC 2020

Hi Tiziano,

My bad. Please find below the most recent error message I got:

  * ___ *
  *  / \ *
  * [ABORT] *
  *  \___/                             CPASSERT
failed                          *
  * | *
  * O/| *
  * /| | *
  * / \ pw/pw_grids.F:853 *

  ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

             8 pw_grid_distribute
             7 pw_grid_setup_internal
             6 pw_grid_setup
             5 pw_env_rebuild
             4 qs_env_rebuild_pw_env
             3 qs_env_setup
             2 qs_init_subsys
             1 CP2K

I tried to change the values of the CUTOFF and REL_CUTOFF, as well as
the values of  EPS_DEFAULT and EPS_PGF_ORB. I tried the SZV and DZVP
MOLOPT-SR basis sets. I also changed NGRIDS from 4 to 6. Nothing seems
to get me through. I am looking forward to you insight.

Regards,
Pierre

--
Dr Pierre Cazade, PhD