[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12747] Re: installation of CP2K with support of CUDA

lizzy bai baili... at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:10:42 UTC 2020

Hi.

I thought  you need modify some information in the loca_cuda file.
"NVFLAGS     = -arch sm_61 $(DFLAGS)"
In my case I change the number to "61",since the compute capability is 61
for Titan XP.
So you need check the compute capability for you GPU (GTC 1070) then modify
that number.

Hope this helps

Best wishes

Liyi