[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12936] Periodic efield and stress tensor

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Feb 28 13:56:05 UTC 2020

Hi

because of insufficient testing and time I decided to disable
the feature. I don't have currently plans to revisit the problem.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland