[CP2K-user] issues installing cp2k v.7.1 on a Beowulf cluster with CentOS 7.6

Katharina Doblhoff-Dier kdob... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:05:01 UTC 2020

Dear Sergey,
Thank you for your reply!
First of all: Let me note that the strange timing error that I got did not
appear when I did the same thing again. I do not know what happened there.
But yes, indeed i did get stuck on libint!
Unfortunately, we really do not have a newer compiler on our cluster. I
will try to install one.
Thanks again,
Best regards,
Katharina