[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12875] Pdos of graphene

Patrick Gono patri... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:30:26 UTC 2020

Dear Ebad,

Regarding the former of your two emails: is this the whole output file?
Because the calculation did not terminate properly. That's why the printing
of the .pdos files didn't happen. I have just run the same input file with
the precompiled serial version of CP2K 4.1 I have on my workstation, and it
finished properly, and printed the .pdos files. Take a look at the attached
output and compare to yours -- they are virtually identical up until line
544 of my output, where your output suddenly stops.

Are you sure your executable is well compiled? Could you try with a
different compilation, or on a different machine? Do other calculations
finish successfully, is this issue just related to this one?

Yours sincerely,
Patrick Gono