[CP2K-user] Local potential for potential alignment in charged systems

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:11:29 UTC 2020

<self promotion>
Relation between image charge and potential alignment corrections for
charged defects in periodic boundary conditions
TR Durrant, ST Murphy, MB Watkins, AL Shluger
The Journal of chemical physics 149 (2), 024103 (2019)
</self promotion>

might be useful. You could contact Tom Durrant
<https://www.ucl.ac.uk/physics-astronomy/people/iris-profile-thomas-durrant>
about what he has been doing. There is a load of other stuff in the
literature, of course.

Matt