[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12846] Unphysical behavior of water with SCAN XC + D3

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Feb 5 09:12:20 UTC 2020

Hi

you need to use specific parameters for every functional.
I would have a look here for new parameterisations:

DOI: 10.1039/C7CP04913G

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland