[CP2K-user] Generate "Radius of gyration" from CP2K output files

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:35:11 UTC 2020

Dear Haibei,

this can't be done using ouputs, but it can be done using spin density
cubes. I was using the locally-modified version of cubecruncher, which I
could share. However, care must be taken since under periodic boundary
conditions gyration radius is strictly speaking not defined: the trick is
to center the spin density in the middle of the cell (also can be done by
cubecruncher) and treat it as non-periodic.

Actually, CP2K generates .wfn files, although I am not sure whether they
are of the format needed for Multiwfn (probably not).

Yours sincerely,

Vladimir

воскресенье, 27 декабря 2020 г. в 09:05:00 UTC+1, ha... at gmail.com: