[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14434] Conserved quantity changed in AIMD when do restart

Lucas Lodeiro eluni... at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 17:16:47 UTC 2020

Hello Yang,
It seems you are running MD in NVT or NPT ensembles, typically when you
restart an AIMD the conserved quantity does not change, but maybe you are
restarting the thermostat or the barostat, or maybe you define the energy
of them by hand in the input... but without more information is difficult.

Regards
Lucas Lodeiro