[CP2K-user] [CP2K:8093] CP2K Δ-value in the recent international DFT Benchmark ?

Leopold Talirz leopol... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:23:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

4 years later, is there an update on the status of the delta test for CP2K?
Is there still a technical problem blocking the reporting of the delta
value for CP2K?

I regularly get questions about the accuracy of cp2k for solid-state
calculations and while the devil is often in the details, having cp2k be
represented on this list would seem like a step in the right direction.

Best,
Leopold