[CP2K-user] Solid state reaction: suitable decoupling

Luca lcb... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:20:38 UTC 2020

Dear Jörg,
maybe, I did not understand  the question;
if you "decouple the cell" with MT scheme you are going to model the system
in gas phase like in GAMESS.
Anyway, if you do not use periodic system, you have to check that electron
density goes to zero prior to the cell border.
When I study a reaction with cp2k, and I need to  characterize the TS, I
use dimer-method or NEB.
If I need to model the system in gas phase
(no periodic system) and the system is "spheric-like",
I prefer to use  WAVELET.
I hope it is helpful to you.
Cheers,

Luca