[CP2K-user] cp2k not stopping

fa...@gmail.com fabia... at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 09:54:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

There is too little informations about your problem to help. What is your
input? What output did you get so far? What kind of computer are you using
to run your simulations? Which version of cp2k are you using and how did
you install it?

Maybe the system you are simulating is just too large for your computer.
Possibly cp2k hangs because it was miscompiled or it is using the hard
drive as swap because too much memory is allocated...

Cheers,
Fabian
On Wednesday, 9 December 2020 at 17:15:46 UTC+1 aa... at stu.ui.edu.ng