[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14363] Re: Band Structure Sets with cp2k_bs2csv.py

Tiziano Müller tiziano... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Dec 10 08:12:38 UTC 2020

Dear Dmitry,

you can find an updated version of the cp2k_bs2csv.py in the
cp2k-output-tools project here:

https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k-output-tools/blob/develop/cp2k_output_tools/scripts/bandstructure.py

Installation via pip is best:

   pip install cp2k-output-tools

It should then be available as cp2k_bs2csv
Depending on your system you may have to use `pip3` instead of `pip` to
use Python 3, or call `pip` with `--user`: `pip install --user
cp2k-output-tools`, and/or add the directory `$HOME/.local/bin` to your
`$PATH`.

Best regards,
Tiziano

--