[CP2K-user] How did I set the H atom as a “dummy” atom?

张张光彦 10029... at qq.com
Thu Dec 10 01:58:55 UTC 2020

Dear Ning,

Hello, I am also calculating the dehydrogenation free energy of H3O +
recently, but this is the first time I use cp2k. I try to change your input
file, but there will be an error. Maybe I don't understand the input file
very well. I still have a question. Do I need to change the coupling
parameter K between 0 and 1 for many MD simulations and then integrate them
to get the free energy potential energy surface.

I am looking forward to your reply and best wishes to you!