[CP2K-user] Question about usage of libxc

Yike Huang ykhua... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:22:20 UTC 2020

Dear Frederick,

Thank you for your answer and explanation with so many details, they help
me a lot.
Indeed after I posting this question, I tried to run a toy calculation
without defining any functional in XC_FUNCTIONAL section and in output file
I found exchange-correlation contribution was 0, but I was still not sure
until I got your answer.
Thank you again.

Best regards,
Huang Yike

在 2020年8月14日星期五 UTC+8下午8:46:27,Frederick Stein写道: