[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13742] Problems using CP2K interfaced with ASE

Hasan Al-Mahayni hasanal... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:16:10 UTC 2020

Hello Lucas,

I had the same problem, you need to include these lines, especially the red
line :

module load cp2k/4.1 python/3.7
export ASE_CP2K_COMMAND='srun  /cvmfs/
soft.computecanada.ca/easybuild/software/2017/avx2/MPI/intel2016.4/openmpi2.1/cp2k/4.1/bin/cp2k_shell.popt
'
python run.py > Results

To get the path, you can do "module show cp2k/4.1", then go to the
directory that is shown after "PATH" and find cp2k_shell.popt.

Hope it helps,
Hasan Al-Mahayni