[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13750] Re: H2 single molecule AIMD

Lucas Lodeiro eluni... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:02:24 UTC 2020

Hi Marcella,
I try the MD with periodic and non periodic conditions. When ANGVEL_ZERO
was applied for a non periodic cell, the simulation starts with zero
angular velocity, but the numerical inaccuracies pumps some angular
velocity at the first steps... and the molecule starts rotating.
As you mention, for a diatomic molecule it is not possible to apply any
constraint... in all cases it will be not physical.
Is there a way to fix the rotational movement?