[CP2K-user] potential-problem

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:54:28 UTC 2020

You should better get some experience running some simple examples from the
exercise page of cp2k.
Anyway,  BASIS_MOLOPT and BASIS_MOLOPT_UCL are the file names, choose one
of them as argument for BASIS_SET_FILE_NAME
Instead in section KIND, the argument for BASIS_SET has to be the name of
the specific basis set.  So please search in the file for the elements you
need, choose a basis set and give the corresponding name. For instance in
BASIS_MOLOPT you find
Se DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH
The basis set name is DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH

Regards
Marcella