[CP2K-user] What is the principle of &fixed_atoms?

Daeyun Lee kamak... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:08:19 UTC 2020

Dear Matt

First of all, I'm sorry.
Now I noticed that coordination is wrong.
I mean "coordinates".

Do you mean &fixed_atoms and cell parameters are independent?

Well, in my case, xyz lengths of the cell and the distances among atoms are
the same, because all fixed atoms form the cell frame(a cube shape).
I have already checked and confirmed that they are the same length.

The coordinates should have been fixed with &fixed_atoms, according to
manual.
Nevertheless coordinates of atoms were changed at the output.

I don't understand this.

2020년 8월 6일 목요일 오후 6시 51분 6초 UTC+9, Matt W 님의 말: