[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13720] QM/MM energy conservation

Mayank Dodia mayan... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:19:02 UTC 2020

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your response. My aim is to understand the solvation shell
around the central MM molecule, so I kept the timestep and the
equilibration length short to avoid excessive motion of QM water molecules
and decomposing the solvation shell. Do you have any recommendations on how
to accelerate equilibration in such a scenario?

Best,
Mayank