[CP2K-user] bulk cell opt questions

Jing Liu liujin... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:55:43 UTC 2020

Dear Fabian

Thank you for your suggestions, I'm running new tests based on them and
hopefully the charge inaccuracy can be solved...

As for the basis set, I agree that they should not be directly compared
since different basis set of course yield different total energy, however I
expect somewhat "smaller" difference, not few hundred hartree... With this
much of difference I can only assume one of the calclation is completely
nonsense...

Best regards

Liu Jing

在 2020年4月27日星期一 UTC+2下午5:05:03,Fabian Ducry写道: