[CP2K-user] How to testify the production species are radicals or not, during the MD simulation.

Du qq2855... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:59:29 UTC 2020

Dear Vladimir,

I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear to you.

The first plot's x axis is the atom index, y axis is the mulliken spin
population. The purple line is the mulliken  polarisation after the
dissociation, and the green line is before the dissociation. And the second
plot is just a configuration of my calculation system, not spin density
cube. Just want to make you know that the reaction process is the 142O and
the 143O to be dissociated.

And I'm so grateful that you are patient to give me suggestions. Thank you!

Yours,

Du
在 2020年4月26日星期日 UTC+8下午9:55:19,Vladimir Rybkin写道: