[CP2K-user] psmp runtime error with hybrid run combinations (mpi + openmp)

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:55:54 UTC 2020

Hi,
So, from what you are saying the problem is the OpenMP parallelization (it
works without).
However, Cholesky is SCALAPACK, so you should check how you are linking to
it.
In particular, CP2K suggested using Sequential BLAS.

Could you share you arch file and how you are compiling CP2K? (which
libraries)

Alfio