[CP2K-user] Custom electric field file format?

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:12:38 UTC 2020

Hi Anne,

no, I think the EFIELD keyword you mention was designed to apply a laser
pulse to the system. You can specify a time varying field, but at any given
moment it is constant in space.

You might be able to get what you want from the
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL.html keyword
where you can specify a cube file.

Matt