[CP2K-user] Exact format of topology (psf) files

Sarah Allec sall... at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:36:48 UTC 2020

Hello,

I've ran into an error that is relatively known:

 Two molecules have been defined as identical molecules but atoms mismatch
charges!!
          26           0

A brief Google search indicates that the most likely problem is the format
of my topology files; however, I'm confused about what exactly is wrong
with mine and how to correct them (see attached files). Is there a link
that shows the *exact* format that CP2K requires (i.e., length of columns,
etc.)? Or can anyone spot the errors in my files?

Also, I don't think this error is related to my input files, but I can
upload those also if deemed helpful.

Thank you,
Sarah