[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12272] input topology and cell with CIF format

Patrick Gono patri... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:09:37 UTC 2019

Dear Geng,

What version of CP2K are you running? For cell parameters, the .cif file
format is only a possible option in the development version (7.0). Version
6.1 and older do not support .cif files in the &CELL section. The atomic
coordinates should be fine, though, as .cif is accepted there.

Yours sincerely,
Patrick Gono