[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12267] charged slab calculation: how to modify the valence electron number?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Sep 25 10:25:41 UTC 2019

Hi

you can specify with CORE_CORRECTION an additional charge for
the cores. The electron number you have to change by the
CHARGE keyword. This can only be done in units of electrons,
no fractional electrons.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland