[CP2K-user] DELTA_T value in Metadynamics

B Goldf jogogo... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:54:16 UTC 2019

Dear Nam,

yes, see the seminal paper
Well-Tempered Metadynamics: A Smoothly Converging and Tunable Free-Energy
Method Alessandro Barducci,1,2,3 Giovanni Bussi,3,* and Michele Parrinello3
PRL 100, 020603 (2008) PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS.
there they report  Delta_T for 600 K, 1800 K and even 4200 K for the
conformational change of alanine dipeptide.

Best wishes