[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12186] piezoelectric constants

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Sep 11 07:55:58 UTC 2019

Hi

just a few comments on some topics you raised:

PERIODIC_EFIELD: INTENSITY is the amplitude, the direction of the field
                 is controled by POLARISATION

You can get the polarisation without going through localization.
DFT/PRINT/MOMENTS/PERIODIC T
is all you need.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland