[CP2K-user] Dipole moments in CP2K

Ant ant... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:16:44 UTC 2019

Dear Marcella:

Thank you very much for your reply.

I can provide the following input file that I have been using as a
template.  As I said, when I use a lower pressure, my results coincide with
the ones calculated using the other code that my colleague used.  When I
use a higher pressure, the results are very different.  I'm not sure if
there is enough information to identify potential problems; however, maybe
a more experienced user might see a setting I have used that is not
optimal.  Thank you.

&GLOBAL

  PROJECT XXX

  RUN_TYPE MD