[CP2K-user] [CP2K:12174] def2 basis set

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Sep 3 13:11:36 UTC 2019

Hi

the Karlsruhe basis sets are for all electron (or ECPs for
heavier elements) calculations. You cannot mix this with
the GTH pseudopotentials used in CP2K.

You can do all-electron calculations using the GAPW method and
using POTENTIAL ALL. However, I don't have a good idea for Tb
in your case.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland